Hat’s Off To…
Over the years we have worn many hats. Whether as salesmen, administrators, CEOs or Chairman for various private and public companies, we know that sometimes you have to wear multiple hats in order to make a company run effectively and in a timely manner.
At TEGUS, our commitment is to help you lower your non-core operating expenses so that you can increase your earnings.
We will bring you our experience, professional service, partners, and affiliates to help enhance your business strategy so that you can readily have funds available for use in your core business.
Let us throw our hats into the ring and help you optimize your business so that you can spend less money and time and increase earnings!
Stephen R. Hood
Stephen has built start-up companies and executed takeovers, both in Private and Public sectors. Over the last two years Stephen has been working with longtime friend and business associate, Wayne Schuh, in the creation and launching of The Earnings GROUP US, LLC serving as a Managing Partner.
Home Life Insurance Company of New York – 1972-1983
Group Sales Representative- Manager- Regional V.P.-V.P. Group Sales & Marketing-
Corporate V.P. Resigned in 1983 to co-found new company,
ABR Information Systems, Inc.(ABR) ABR – 1983-1996 Co-Founded company as BOD member and EVP
Built from a start-Up to largest Healthcare /Employee Benefits Compliance administer in 1996 IPO in 1994 and large secondary raise in 1996. Retired 1996
Private Investor 1996-2005 – Public markets, stocks & Bonds and Privately held companies with BOD/ consulting positions.
Wayne M. Schuh
Wayne has had a 40+ year career as an entrepreneur. His career has largely been centered in the corporate insurance and executive benefit market dealing with Fortune 1000 companies. In addition, he has helped to start the country’s largest obituary registry company, food supplement business; recently help to launch an enterprise which is revitalizing the hospital “patient financial management” service.
In 2016, Wayne co-founded The Earnings Group, US (TEGUS) which helps business increase earnings by substantially reducing non-core operating expenses. TEGUS accomplishes its mission by bringing proven specialty resources to partner with our clients in areas of operation such as: utilities, cellular, telecom, water and more. Wayne also has a FINRA licenses Series 7, 63, 24
2015-present The Earnings Group, US, Co-Founder
1990-2002 Partner MCG/nw- Specialty form for non-qualified executive benefits for Fortune 1000 companies
1984-1990 Partner CMS Companies, Philadelphia base Insurance, Investment and Executive Benefit Company
1978-1984 Wayne M. Schuh and Associates – non-qualified benefit services
1973-1978 Home Life Insurance, Group Health and Pension
- Susan is a government affairs expert with 30 years of success on the national, federal and state levels.
- She has helped emerging small businesses and international Fortune 500 companies with interests ranging from tax reform, healthcare to high technology.
- She has helped clients anticipate change and to focus resources with winning results
- Has been awarded the prestigious national “Pollie Award” for management
- Was Chief of Staff to then U.S. senator Joe Biden
- Ran for Lt. Governor of Virginia in 2017
- Has been a gubernatorial appointee to the Virginia Tourism Authority and founded EnergeVa
- Has over 40 years as a corporate executive and government relations expert
- Has chaired federal lobbying practice for two national law firms
- Under his leadership both were in the top 15 firms in revenue in Washington D.C.
- Ron is an expert in healthcare and tax policy
- The National Journal chose Ron as a top 25 lobbyists in D.C.
- He has represented organizations including:
- The Washington Redskins
- Campbell Soup
- He has served on several boards including:
- Va. Addiction Policy Forum
- Florida International University